PLEASE NOTE: Fridays are available for single night stays if Saturday has already been reserved (forgo 2-night minimum). Please call to reserve.
SPECIALS: Now through Sept 5: Stay 3 nights Sun through Thurs and save 10%; Stay 4 nights and 4th is 1/2 off!
After Sept 5, stay for 3 nights Sun through Thurs and get 3rd night 1/2 off; Stay 4 nights and 4th night is free!
COTTAGE: Weekly rental only (Friday-Friday) May 31- September 6: $1500-1800/week (Last minute weekend stays possible, as available.) Please call for details!
Below is our Booking Calendar. Please fill out this information only if you are indeed going to reserve a room. For general inquiries, please click on the “Contact Us” page or call us at 269-469-9800. Also, our policies are located below the Booking Calendar.
Rates are based on double occupancy for each room. Several rooms will allow extra people and the base charge is $10/child age 10 and under per night. Extra people over the age of 10 are $20/day. We will call you back to collect your deposit, occupancy details, and any special dietary needs. Thanks!
If this is your first time staying with us or any Bed & Breakfast, please look over our policies carefully. We are a small, family business and our guidelines and cancellation policies need to be more strict than a larger establishment.
- Check-in is at 4 PM and check-out is at 11 AM.
- (Set your clock accordingly…Michigan is on Eastern Time!)
- If you expect to arrive after 7 PM, please let us know in advance.
- An innkeeper is on the property at all times, but we may be at the Inn-keeper’s House or in the farm fields. You may need to contact us by using our phone system.
- There is a two night minimum stay on weekends (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun).
- On certain holidays, Goldberry Woods does require a three night minimum stay. These holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- Smoking is not allowed in guest rooms. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest smokes inside one of our accommodations. Smoking is allowed on the outside decks and grounds. Please use the provided receptacles.
- Goldberry Woods has three rooms available at The Inn appropriate for families with well behaved children.
- Handicapped Accessible rooms are available, however the large soaking tubs may not be accessible for your specific needs. A fully handicap accessible bathroom with a shower is available on the first floor.
- We do not allow pets in the inn and only on a case-by-case basis for the cottages.
- We do request a 50% pre-payment at the time reservations are made. A one night’s stay requires full payment.
- Payment of the balance of your bill is required at check-in.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are gladly accepted.
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations with less than two weeks’ notice will receive a refund of the deposit only if we can re-book the room.
- Group reservations of four or more rooms are subject to a four week cancellation policy.